Chembond Material Technologies offers innovative and value delivering solutions to industrial customers in the areas of surface treatment, bonding & sealing, and coatings.
We are among the leaders in the manufacture and supply of,
- Metal Treatment Chemicals
- Automotive Sealants
- Engineering Adhesives
- Industrial Coatings
- Paint Shop Solutions, and products for
- Industrial Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul (MRO)
Chembond Chemicals Ltd., the parent company, was established in 1975 and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The Material Technologies group of Chembond comprises,
- Chembond Material Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (earlier known as Protochem)
- Phiroze Sethna Pvt. Ltd.
- Gramos Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
Chembond has always believed in delivering to customer expectations through continuous investments in innovation and technical services. We strive to deliver value and satisfy our customers with our service.
Chembond Chemicals Limited was established in 1975 by Dr. Vinod D. Shah. What started of as a small metal treatment company in the founder’s home is now a leader in Automotive, Agri / Construction Equipment, Appliances, Steel, and other such industrial segments in India.
The foundation of Chembond Material Technologies Private Limited (CMTPL) is based on offering products and services that will add value to our customer’s processes and finished products. The core businesses and development of CMTPL is focused on surface treatments, industrial coatings, lubricants, adhesives, and sealants. These capabilities have been developed by Chembond and have been supplemented with partnerships and acquisitions,
- Protochem, a manufacturer of chemicals for the defense industry and for MRO in 2009
- A collaboration with ND Industries Inc., Detroit, USA for engineering adhesives and pre-applied adhesives
- Phiroze Sethna, a long-standing reputed supplier of automotive sealants in 2017
- Gramos Chemicals, a manufacturer of tacky wipes & paint booth products in 2017
Today’s need for industrial businesses has various combined requirements which include performance with environmental and safety compliances. CMTPL addresses these requirements and provides our customers with complete end to end services from a single source. CMTPL products offer customers absolute solutions for their processes and ensure that their needs and expectations are met.
Due to the impeccable quality of our products and services, Chembond boasts a huge portfolio of more than 400 clients from across the country. Our experienced professionals are trained to assist our clients in the best possible manner, ensuring maximum satisfaction.